Re: [LAU] Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2016 - 18:14:29 EEST

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:31:52 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> PS -Another music video made with my script : Arbalete yes it's a
> Diaspora link <https://framasphere.org/posts/2331337>, the true FOSS
> social network that we stopped waiting for years ago, it works now ;
> come join us, it's fun!

Philip, so it looks like Framasoft (1), the FOSS organization has set up
a Diaspora (2) pod called Framaspehre for social networking. It looks
like one would have to find the Framashpere pod through Diaspora in
order to participate. Is there a pod specific to FOSS audio or to
musicians in general ?

(1) https://framasoft.org/
(2) https://diasporafoundation.org/