Re: [LAU] Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

From: Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2016 - 13:31:52 EEST

Ah, here it is, Devo "What we do" interactive version
<http://www.socialanimal.tv/devo/> : You can actually PAN the video 360°
*while it's playing*, now that's original. And a ducking good song, too :)

PS -Another music video made with my script : Arbalete yes it's a
Diaspora link <https://framasphere.org/posts/2331337>, the true FOSS
social network that we stopped waiting for years ago, it works now ;
come join us, it's fun!

yPhil