Re: [LAU] Generate "automagic" music videos with ffmpeg & friends

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2016 - 14:10:58 EEST

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:31:52 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@gnu.org> wrote:

> Ah, here it is, Devo "What we do" interactive version
> <http://www.socialanimal.tv/devo/> : You can actually PAN the video
> 360° *while it's playing*, now that's original. And a ducking good
> song, too :)

> PS -Another music video made with my script : Arbalete yes it's a
> Diaspora link <https://framasphere.org/posts/2331337>, the true FOSS
> social network that we stopped waiting for years ago, it works now ;
> come join us, it's fun!

The song has a tad of a progressive feeling in such that the melody is
more intricate that regular pop. It would be nice to have this song
with a set of rich deep sounds to propel it, and more towards an
acoustic drum set.

Yes. good Devo song. The interactive video is something. Good
contents, catchy music. While on the 'subject' of 'outside' music,
here's one from France I recently discovered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjUDozEinPg

What I'd be looking for though, for videos, is some quick way to make
abstract montages of some sort. The approach you have described, for
me, is waaaay too conservative. :)

How does this Framasphere work ? I don't mean technically, but a
simple user, with the link you have provided ?

Cheers.