Re: [LAU] Real Time (this is the name of a song, actually :p)

From: Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 27 2016 - 15:27:58 EEST

Why tanks :) You pretty much sum up what I think, we could be in the
same band, I guess ; This morning I can't even THINK about this guitar
part. Are the voices / reverbs OK? I can't tell now.

https://soundcloud.com/yassinphilip/reel-time

Thanks to everybody for listening!

yPhil

On 27/10/2016 05:54, jonetsu wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 02:53:54 +0100
> Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> https://soundcloud.com/yassinphilip/reel-time
> This time with punch and warmth. Starts very good, the feeling is put
> in place quickly after a short intro, the voice is very good. The bass
> carries the warmth and makes a very good tandem with the drums.
> Keyboard gives this airy atmosphere for dreams.
>
> I still feel that there should be something happening at one point.
> Perhaps only a slight modulation, a slight orchestral change, even if
> the piece is short. To come back to the main section with something
> added. The 'lead' sound that starts at approx. 2:10 might not be exactly
> what the piece needs IMHO to make the contrast between dreams and
> 'real'. It kind of cringe along. 'real' is not necessarily that bad :)
>
> Cheers.

Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com / http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org