Re: [LAU] Real Time (this is the name of a song, actually :p)

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 27 2016 - 16:45:08 EEST

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:27:58 +0100
Yassin Philip <philcm@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Why tanks :) You pretty much sum up what I think, we could be in the
> same band, I guess ; This morning I can't even THINK about this
> guitar part. Are the voices / reverbs OK? I can't tell now.

The lead vocal is excellent. Reverb is all right.

BTW, because of how Soundcloud works (not very nicely I find) I cannot
put a 'like' on the song simply because if I do, then it will be added
to my Soundcloud and it does, then after one of my piece has played, it
will go to your song. What I want is people to stay with *my* songs
and I do not think this is selfish. It's just that I want people to
hear my music. If they want to hear something else, they simply go
elsewhere, there are not automatically directed elsewhere.

Otherwise I would have put a 'like' on your song.

Cheers.