Re: [LAU] Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 01 2016 - 00:11:17 EET

Ah, ok, Jonetsu forwarded it to me. I wonder why I am not seeing it.

Yeah, Fred, I am not taking it personally at all. And you are right -
criticizing anything Stallman wrote is bound to create controversy - at
least in some circles. My goal, however, is to start a discussion, so I
will try to not become part of any controversy - as much as it's possible.

We'll see. Maybe my article will not get much attention anyway, I am not a
known person and my audience is very small.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/