Re: [LAU] Music Made With Linux - Luka Prinčič: Requiem For The Future: A.I. [video & audio]

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 01 2016 - 14:36:57 EET

On Tue, 1 Nov 2016 10:53:59 +0100
Luka Prinčič / Nova deViator <nova@deviator.si> wrote:

> yesterday I finished a video and published the album release on

Quite good. At around 2:18 there is a joining of both the audio
atmosphere created so far and the visuals. Although at one point one
can wonder what is the relation of the dark menacing mood with the wolf.

Eg. the wolf only does what it has to do. It is not evil by nature, or
some other darkness. We all kill to sustain our lives, many kills
animals, others only plants. The wolf is not a person who decides to
overthrow another country's gouvernement by using mercenaries who
terrorizes, rapes and kills the population.

--
NP: "Dittatura della mediocrita" - Deus ex Machina
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acrdYjceBrQ