Re: [LAU] Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 01 2016 - 16:20:09 EET

What's wrong with interest applied? I understand that many people believe
interest to be "unfair", but usually it is because people don't understand
the economics of it. Interest is a tool, just like a price. It is a price
for future money. Price can be unfair sometimes, but price as a concept is
not. Interest in itself is also not unfair.

This interest doesn't always happen, actually. No interest with debit
cards, no interest on credit cards if you return money quickly.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/