Re: [LAU] Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

From: Felix Homann <linuxaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2016 - 00:55:14 EET

Congrats Yassin, I enjoyed reading the interview :-)
But, what kind of a discussion has this become!?

jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden> schrieb am Mi., 2. Nov. 2016 um 17:29 Uhr:

> What I have something about, is
> following Phil's statement in the magazine for the reasons a musician
> would use Open Source, as it was mentioned at the beginning of this
> thread.

Hmm, afaict he never gave any reasons why *a musician* would or should use
Open Source. He simply told the interviewer why *he* likes to use Open
Source software for *his* music. That's all. And that was all he was asked
for.