Re: [LAU] everything stops after 2.1GB

From: J. C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2016 - 22:56:47 EET

Hi Chris,
Nov 10 2016, Chris Caudle has written:

> On Thu, November 10, 2016 2:23 am, J. C. wrote:
>> raw output is an alternative for the time being, but it would require
>> something like Ecasound to play it back, since only there a file format
>> can be specified.
>
> The SoX program can of course convert nearly any format to nearly an other
> format.
I was aware of that, but the question is, if SoX will suffer from the
same limitation, since it too is linked to libsndfile. But I can give it
a try.

Thanks for the commandline examples, if unused to SoX, it can take a
while to find the right options.

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3