Re: [LAU] Music: Robo c'est la vie

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 26 2016 - 09:41:58 EET

On 11/25/2016 02:15 PM, jonetsu wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> This one is a synth-based kind of techno piece with a 'robotic' riff.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/robocestlavie
>
> Comments welcomed.

Nice little piece. Had a suggestion (to me) of something from a martial
arts film soundtrack. Maybe where the hero's fighting not the boss bad
guy but the one just below the boss.

On my headphones, the sound got a bit muddy when the deep bass came in.
Kind of felt like the deep bass was wrapping itself around the entire
lower part of the spectrum.

I liked the way the deep bass wandered around the stereo mix. Seemed
kind of unusual to me, I'm more used to hearing other instruments move
around in the sound field.

Thanks for sharing it!

--
David W. Jones