Re: [LAU] Playing .mp3 from playlist with equal volume

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 09 2016 - 07:31:13 EET

vorbisgain - add replaygain volume tags to Ogg Vorbis files.

normalize-audio - adjusts the volume of WAV, MP3 and OGG files to a
standard volumne level. I think this would change the actual level of
the file, not set a replay gain value. But, of course, then the sound
level would be the same in any audio player.

--
David W. Jones
gnome@email-addr-hidden