Re: [LAU] Playing .mp3 from playlist with equal volume

From: Gerald Pechoc <linux@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 09 2016 - 14:02:24 EET

Hi,

I once tried normalize-audio but this is , from my point of view,
destroing the impression of the sound. Especially for songs with high
dynamic.

I have got working Foobar2000 under wine but I am still searching for a
native Linux tool which can scan for replaygain and change the
appropriate tags.

Gerald