Re: [LAU] Playing .mp3 from playlist with equal volume

From: Gerald Pechoc <linux@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 09 2016 - 15:23:16 EET

Hi Ralf,

maybe it was the normalize routine of VLC which made this bad effect.

I have now found that the raplygain scanned by Foobar2000 can be played
from Clementine, but not by VLC. I have tried both entries for raplygain
(Track and Album) but neither nor it worked.

I hope that Clementine is running under Linux Mint 17 (should be based
on 16.04 Ubuntu).

Regards
Gerald