Re: [LAU] Recording in 96K on Linux / Raspberry Pi with Sound Devices USBPre2 Interface

From: James Greenlee <james@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 09 2016 - 22:42:11 EET

I would suggest you use a GPIO header card like the Cirrus/Woflson card for any serious audio work on the Pi.

I had some Pi's doing real-time audio streaming over the network with the Cirrus cards without issue. They support 96k, and also have SPDIF I/O if you want to use external converters. $40 USD I think and snaps onto the top of a Pi.

James