Re: [LAU] USB MIDI controller

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2016 - 03:56:40 EET

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 01:02:17 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hidden-paderborn.de> wrote:

> Dec 11 2016, Georg Krause has written:
>
> >> About the programming/configuring: Does it work natively under Linux?
> >
> > You can program all the stuff without any pc, just using the bcf2k. so
> > its os independent.
> Or you can edit the SysEx files, the knobs and CCs are written in plain
> text. I've seen one. You can open it in any good text editor, that
> allows saving without document format changes and the like.

I actually wrote part of the Ardour manual in previous revisions in which
I go into loading a custom configuration and such.

These dyas I use my BCF2k in mackie mode, and it works great. I love the
motorized faders and the tactile feeling when dialing in a mix. I've
had mine for over a decade, and it still works perfectly.