Re: [LAU] Music: two quick tests

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2016 - 18:16:46 EET

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:42:33 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/test-jam70

Hi,

> I like that one. Do you, by chance, consider working it out, extending
> it? The guitar was a little surprise. Not as an instrument, but in the
> way you processed it. I expected it to be very dry and aggressively
> compressed. It's a compelling piece. Thanks for sharing!

It's interesting that you mention that one as I was 'hearing' it earlier
today. By this I mean there's a public space in my mind that is
occupied by public music. Music made by others. Usually when an air
spontaneously pops up, it is from a commercial release. Something I
listen to. Now this jam70 atmosphere and melody did pop up and I found
it nice because it also gave the impression of coming from a public
source. I hope I'm not infringing any copyrights ! :)

So yes, I will definitively pursue that one.

Thanks for your comments ! Much appreciated.

Cheers.