Re: [LAU] USB MIDI controller

From: Martin Homuth-Rosemann <linuxaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 18 2016 - 15:03:09 EET

Will,

If you could think about a DIY solution I would propose my MIDI devive
on a AVR ATMega:

https://forums.obdev.at/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1352

based on the V-USB project:

https://obdev.at/products/vusb/index-de.html

"V-USB is a software-only implementation of a low-speed USB device for
Atmel’s AVR® microcontrollers, making it possible to build USB hardware
with almost any AVR® microcontroller, not requiring any additional chip."

Ciao, Martin