Re: [LAU] Bluetooth Latency

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Dec 28 2016 - 12:07:37 EET

PS.

I forgot I also experienced Aiwa consumer gear headphone amps as good.

So, in my experiences _for home recording_ hifi gear headphone amps
from Pioneer, Sony and Aiwa always were ok. At least of my Pioneer
amp, Sony and Aiwa DAT recorders. I'm not sure about my Pioneer CD
player and AIWA tape recorder, but IIRC they were ok, too. None of
this hifi gear was expensive, it was cheap hifi gear. The sound quality
of this hifi gear is similar good as the headphone output of my RME
HDSPe AIO.