Re: [LAU] LAC2017 extended deadline for all submissions February 28

From: Albert Graef <aggraef@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2017 - 11:00:06 EET

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Laurent Pottier <
laurent.pottier@email-addr-hidden-st-etienne.fr> wrote:

> We have decided to extend the deadline for all submissions to February 28.

All right, (some more) time to whip out emacs, vi or even LibreOffice and
get your papers in good shape now. ;-) It's a different site for the
submissions, but the templates are the same as always, so if you made
yourself your own custom LAC template, you can go on using it.

Just a quick side note for people who are looking for the "paper" (main
track) submission category on the submission page at
https://lac2017.sciencesconf.org/: use "Conference". sciencesconf.org is a
French site (the submission page is in English, though), and conférence in
French means "talk" as well as "conference", so that's what the "papers"
category is. This should be fairly obvious, but I stumbled onto this
myself, so I thought I'd mentioned it for the non-French-speaking
population here.

If you have any questions concerning the submission process, please just
post them in this thread, and Laurent, Yann or myself will hopefully be
able to help.

Happy writing,
Albert

--