Re: [LAU] LAC2017 extended deadline for all submissions February 28

From: Bruno Ruviaro <bruviaro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 19 2017 - 01:58:00 EET

Hi Albert et alt.,

The instructions for music submissions say

*"required file format is PDF, formatted for A4 paper. It includes: *

   - *registration form available on the download page of the conference
   website;*
   - *technical rider of the work; *
   - *video or audio link to the project;*
   - *an artbook.**"*

Where is this registration form? Is this a music-specific form? I can't
seem to find it anywhere.

Should I upload an audio file of the work directly as "supplementary data"
on scienceconf?

Do I need to provide an audio link if I have already uploaded a file as
"supplementary data"?

What is meant by "artbook"?

Thank you very much for the clarification!

Bruno