[LAU] Searching the list archives?

From: Mac <ussndmac@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2017 - 15:25:24 EET

I'm trying to figure out how to get control of JACK (maybe dbus...not sure)
after it seems to have lost it way. (I've found that with my ffado setup,
that sometimes power cycle on the device will clear the error and allow
jack to start again, but with a usb device an unplug/plug doesn't seem to
be effective.)

I've posted about this before and it was noted that there has been plenty
discussion of this on the list...so I went off to search the archives.

But, LAU website has a link for more info...it gets a 404 error. (
http://linuxaudio.org/mailarchive/ )

And, the archive page (
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/ ) has zips of the
archive for each month.

I'm guessing I'm missing something obvious (at least that would be typical
for me... ;) ).

Also, I've posted on the jack IRC channel a couple times...there seems to
be nothing but crickets there 24/7, but it lists, typically, 60 or more
people in the room. Is there a secret handshake? I'm pretty sure I've
conversed with autostatic and edogawa in IRC's before and they are listed
as in the room...

Regards,
Mac