Re: [LAU] Waldorf Blofeld editor

From: Maurizio Berti <maurizio.berti@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 22 2017 - 05:48:52 EET

> That's great! I bought MonstrumFeld and was never able to make it work
> correctly. Your Biggleworth works fine here. I am looking forward for
> the modulation matrix support! (where the real strength of the Blofeld
> resides)

Ok, I must confess... I had some troubles but also some fun...
The Modulation Matrix is now available. With a fancy fade in/out effect :)

It's not perfect yet (I'm not very satisfied with the Modifiers section),
but that's a start.
I'm pretty sure that someday I'll have to do a major overhaul of the whole
layout, but I'll wait for a couple of things that still need to be fixed
before that (font selection, mainly).

Have fun!

Maurizio