[LAU] Delay for delay line

From: Michael Jarosch <riotsound@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2017 - 13:50:56 EET

Hi, there!

I'm searching for a LADSPA- or LV2-plugin for a live event. I want to
add a second row of speakers to the audience to improve the
intelligibility of words for people farer away from the stage. Or in
other words: I want to add a delay line.

From a technical point of view, I want to add artificial latency to a
stereo output, so I don't want to use a delay effect that f.e. adds
multiple and more and more blurred repetitions of the original.

A possibility to adjust the "effect" in miliseconds is a must,
adjustment in relation to meters, temperature and additional "Haas-
effect" would be perfect.

Any suggestions?

Greets!
Mitsch