Re: [LAU] #stream2own

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2017 - 17:10:44 EEST

I would not call consumers dumb. We are all mostly consumers. Each one of
us produces only a small amount compared to everything else we consume ;)

But yeah, I get your point, although I did not notice that. They claim to
have 900+ artists.

Btw, they did fix the login issue, seems like they had a bug. I am now
trying out their service.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.com/