[LAU] LinuxSampler/telnet issue

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2017 - 23:59:23 EEST

Hey hey,
I've recently discovered a challenge with my LinuxSampler. I use LSCP scripts
and usually load them like this:
cat script.lscp | telnet localhost 8888
It always worked. But now, the connection is opened and closed and nothing
else happens. This is very likely connected to my move to Arch Linux.

Copying and pasting the script into a telnet terminal works. Any idea why the
cat | telnet couldn't work? It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3