Re: [LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda

From: Tweed <tweed@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 07 2017 - 01:42:09 EEST

On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 22:31:09 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hidden-paderborn.de> wrote:

> Hey hey,
> it's been much too long, since I released something, so here it is:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.flac
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda.ogg
>
> Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda - roughly translates to "Thanks to Magda",
> a rememberance of a beautiful moment.
>
> It's a piano piece, containing a sort of toccata with an embedded
> fugue. Beyond the obvious emotional motivation, this is also an
> experiment in orchestration with reverbs.
>
> So, my technical thanks go out to Joel Roth for wonderful Nama, the
> recording software, which made it possible to realise my intentions.
> <3 Also to Hermann Meyer for the Guitarix plugins, the Wah is
> fantastic!
>
> I hope you'll enjoy it and maybe let me know if you do so or even if
> you don't. :)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette
>
> --------
> When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Hey Jeanette,
A wonderful piece! The use of reverb/space, especially with the more
sparsely played parts makes me feel in the room with the performance.
Like the performer is aware of my response to the music. A little
unnervng and alot beautiful! Very natural builds/pull backs wrt
dynamics of the piece. I also really like the wah guitar's occasional
appearance. It kind of expresses a lower level and darker causality
of the emotion of the piece. This with the dynamics and use of space
really provides the piece with so much dimension.
Thanks for listen!