[LAU] project "droning" at Patreon

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2017 - 01:05:47 EEST

Hey everyone!

From time to time I post my dronings, which are typically beatless ambient
tunes. The vast majority of them are composed with Linux Audio programs.

I just launched a Patreon page for project "droning".
https://www.patreon.com/droning

Now, why would that necessarily be interesting for you?

Apart from early access to releases and lossless FLAC downloads, I will
also be sharing behind-the-scenes material, for both previous dronings and
new ones.

For those of you who would like to join a fellow Linux musician on his
journey to create music and follow my creation process, you are very
welcome to become part of project "droning" community.

I would love to connect with people who enjoy ambient in general and my
approach to ambient in particular. At the same time your support will help
me continue working on the project.

Cheers!

--
Louigi Verona