[LAU] new GxSVT.lv2

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sat May 06 2017 - 18:39:17 EEST

Hi

As a follow up of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17031&p=81070#p81070
<https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17031&p=81070#p81070>
I like to announce GxSVT.lv2 here.
After a couple of issues been solved, I like to push this simulation to
the stable GxPlugins.lv2 branch.
So, you ask what is it?
Well, it's a analogue simulation of the bright channel from the (*)Ampeg
SVT Bass Preamp, the 61XX series.
Additional I've added a (selectable) Cabinet simulation circuit which
simulate the Mesa Bogie V-Twin cabinet, of course, not really a bass
cabinet, but I've tweaked it a bit to behave like a 4x10 Celestion.

So, you ask, what, what the hell I've to do with this?
It's simple, as a open source developer, I depend on your feedback,
otherwise, I may get lost between development circles.
Right now, I'm very proud about this plug, and I believe I've nailed it,
but maybe, I'm wrong. That's what I like to know, am I wrong?
Tell me, don't be shy :)

Okay, here the observe sreeny:
Image

A, yea, the source you'll get here:
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSVT.lv2

regards
hermann

(*)Other product names modeled in this software are trademarks of their
respective companies that do not endorse and are not associated or
affiliated with this simulation. Ampeg is trademark or trade name of
other manufacturer and was used merely to identify the product whose
sound was reviewed in the creation of this product. All other trademarks
are the property of their respective holders.'