Re: [LAU] Looking for best-possible quality algorithmic reverb plugin

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2017 - 17:21:12 EEST

Hi Jeanette,

I wonder... What type of 'solo' do you have in mind? Is this an
instrument on its own, or even a voice?

I always found Fons' reverb actually very tweak-able and versatile in
many situations, but knowing what your original material is really helps
too. I mean for certain use cases (e.g. some drums) even a plate reverb
might work well...

Lorenzo.