Re: [LAU] Looking for best-possible quality algorithmic reverb plugin

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2017 - 17:46:27 EEST

Jun 10 2017, Lorenzo Sutton has written:

> Hi Jeanette,
>
> I wonder... What type of 'solo' do you have in mind?
It's piano. I've loaded up one of the nice ones now and hyave Fons'
zita-verb on there and I'm convinced.

I think that I might use the CAPS stereo plate for some nice low-key
ambience type, but the zita-verb sounds really nice for a hall.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3