Re: [LAU] 'morse code' picked up by the speakers

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2017 - 05:14:12 EEST

On Sat, June 10, 2017 5:11 pm, jonetsu wrote:
> Recently the speakers (Yamaha HS5) are 'picking up' 'morse code'

Sounds like typical interference from a GSM phone. Usually moving the
phone half a meter away should be enough to reduce the interference.

> I don't think this goes into any recording (haven't checked yet).

Probably not assuming you are hearing the interference from the powered
monitors, and not from a mixer, synthesizer, etc. that might be in the
recording chain.

--
Chris Caudle