Re: [LAU] Yoshimi plays Widor

From: Benoît Rouits <brouits@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 17 2017 - 09:03:35 EEST

Hello Will,

Excellent! Good remembrances of my childhood as Widor's Toccata was
played in one of the first CD bought by my father, back in the 80's.

It was a disc from the Erato label, I think This was Marie-Claire Alain
(sister of organ composer Jehan Alain) who played this track.

AFAIR, the CD looked like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Grandes-Toccatas-Marie-Claire-Alain-Erato/dp/B001C9R5VK

Thank you Will for his colorful moment!
 Benoît