Re: [LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 20 2017 - 17:56:59 EEST

Fully confirmed. Here using Debian Jessie. Complete plug-n-play operation.
Incredible.

I predict that within 4-5 years, every external audio interface will use
MOTU's web configuration model. It is *so* great, not necessarily in the
sense of being the best possible UI for this, but because IT JUST WORKS
EVERYWHERE.