Re: [LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

From: Anders Hellquist <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 22 2017 - 00:25:35 EEST

Do you get the local web GUI to work?

If using Windows or Mac, you get local access to the web GUI trough USB or
thunderbolt.

I have two devices and no switch and have no way to use the web GUI if I
connect both of them via Ethernet since my Linux laptop don't get the
"local host" type of link through USB.

I think the MOTU line is really nice but this is a sort of a problem in
Linux for now.. or do I miss something?