Re: [LAU] Monitor for usage with Ardour.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2017 - 00:23:25 EEST

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 22:06:36 +0200, Jannis Achstetter wrote:
>I don't know how your opinion about that is but I personally would
>recommend to buy a used piece of higher priced equipment.
>https://www.itsco.de/monitore/tft-lcd-monitore/ab-24-zoll-tft-lcd-monitore

Hi,

thank you. While I get used to the cheap LG and understand what users
mean, when they claim that even cheap LCD are better than any CRT, I
still guess that CRTs are more pleasant. The LCD has got advantages and
disadvantages, let alone that my LCD has got a dead pixel and regarding
ISO this is ok.

Perhaps I'll send back the LG and get a better one. I consider to get a
used LCD. All CRTs I owned and still those I own, are second hand.

Regards,
Ralf