Re: [LAU] New behaviors of jackd, jackdbus, qjackctl, cadence?

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 22 2017 - 05:18:11 EEST

On Mon, August 21, 2017 9:11 pm, Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:
> noticed that I could not get qjackctl to cooperate with jackdbus

Perhaps the default changed in the build you are using. In the newer
builds of qjackctl look in the "Misc" tab and see if "Enable JACK D-Bus
interface" is selected. Check the documentation to be sure, but I think
the "Enable D-Bus interface" selection means d-bus control of qjackctl,
and "Enable JACK D-Bus interface" means use jackdbus instead of jackd.

--
Chris Caudle