Re: [LAU] Debian 9 - Xrun

From: list <list@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 - 16:24:41 EEST

Hello !

Thank you all for reading, and for your feedback !

I feel less alone.

So :

- No sound from the motherboard's chipset. It's a long time i have kill
  it in the bios - i think 10 minutes after buying the motherboard.

- No wifi chipset, or wifi usb dongle, or app using wifi on my computer.

- My Windows Manager is I3 - very simple, i like it. No fancy stuff. 0
  GVFS items packages installed.

- Yes i try to remove all services that seems 'suspect' but so far...a
 systemctl list-units gave me only the vital (log/mount/swap/networking
 service) The only suspect i don't know what to do about are :

apt-daily.timer loaded active waiting Daily apt download activities

and

remote-fs.target loaded active active Remote File Systems

Not sure they are vital. But i see nothing about them on the journalctl
that matches the time of the XRUN - the apt-daily time occurs like 1
time every 8 hours or so.

The Card(s) are alone on they interrupt line - already manage that -
thank linux audio wiki & others, well explained and documented, and
still up to date.

Thank you again for reading you all ! Appreciate that a lot !

ps : I think it was a wrong routed message from David. J but i do not
want a RT Kernel (do i really need one ?!) for my simple recording
needs. A good low latency, well configured Kernel should do the trick.

pps : I do not receive the list on my Claw-Mail client anymore (few
days maybe) is the bot out ? Or it's only me ? I've been banned !? :)