Re: [LAU] Debian 9 - Xrun

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 - 16:46:23 EEST

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:24:41 +0200, list wrote:
>ps : I think it was a wrong routed message from David. J but i do not
>want a RT Kernel (do i really need one ?!) for my simple recording
>needs. A good low latency, well configured Kernel should do the trick.

At least boot with 'threadirqs' and use the rtirq script. Did you
upgrade the kernel? If so try downgrading or any other kernel.

>pps : I do not receive the list on my Claw-Mail client anymore (few
>days maybe) is the bot out ? Or it's only me ? I've been banned !? :)

The good news, you aren't banned, since your mail came through the list.
The bad news, it might be only you, at least I receive mails from the
mailing list. If you log in at
https://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user to the "edit
options" page, you might see a bounce score on top of the page. This is
something that could happen to everybody from time to time and will
pass by. If you shouldn't see a bounce score, log in to your email
account and take a look at the ISP's web interface. Perhaps they add new
features and enable new spam filters without asking you. If you should
have bad luck, you might need to migrate to another email address,
there could be issues only related to your ISP or more likely to your
ISP in combination with the chosen mailing list settings.
Rocketmail/Yahoo does cause issues on some mailing lists. I don't know
contacte.xyz, however, there could be changes from one to the other day.