Re: [LAU] FOSS DAW recommendations

From: David Santamauro <david.santamauro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2017 - 22:44:42 EET

On 11/16/2017 01:46 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> IMO Ardours user interface is completely ignoring the way most creative
> people think, at least when being creative. It's possible for everybody

Ok, I'll bite (although every time I respond to you I feel like I'm
being trolled): How in the world can you drop a blanket statement
assuming to understand how "most" creative people think, or what they
like, or how they manage their work flow, or how they'll view a gif of a
dancing something or another ... or what their preferred whatever is
...? -- the answer is: you can't.

Unless you have done some serious polling of a large enough set of
people who have some sort of proven creativity, what you say above is
complete horse shit. If by chance you have conducted such a poll, please
show the results from the question: "While in the throes of creativity,
does Ardour's user interface completely ignore how you think?"

jeeez ...