Re: [LAU] Can't get the stereo imaging from the speakers

From: Jeanette C. <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2017 - 02:44:13 EET

Dec 11 2017, jonetsu has written:
> Any advice on how to use speakers so that it's possible to hear the
> stereo imaging ?
Only standard advice. Not sure how much influence the foam has, probably
depends on where it is exactly. The, typical, ultimate position for your
speakers, is at a point where your head and the speakers form an
equalateral triangle (if I'm not mistaken), the speakers pointing
towards your ears in a straight line. -- I'd suggest a) removing the
foam for testing or b) temporarily putting some foam to on the opposite
side, roughly mirroring the position of the current damping. But since
that can be work-intensive and possibly expensive or distructive, rather
wait for better educated input...

Best of luck and goodnight,

Jeanette

--------