Re: [LAU] Can't get the stereo imaging from the speakers

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2017 - 02:51:21 EET

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 01:44:13 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Only standard advice. Not sure how much influence the foam has,
> probably depends on where it is exactly.

Nah, this also happened before the foam panels were put. The triangle
is observed. I even move back and forth with the office chair to
test. This is something I do not understand. I start to think that
the speakers should be at a certain distance, not right by the desk.
Studios have speakers at a certain distance, like near each end of a
large console.