Re: [LAU] [Music] Wr: first sounds using the Waverazor

From: jonetsu <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 14 2018 - 20:26:30 EET

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:59:00 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/wr-1

> From demos I've heard on the net, I can see that you picked
> the harmonic cherries. :) Thanks for sharing and giving an impression
> of a new instrument.

Yes, a slight moving of 'knob' (I'll call them 'knobs' for now since I
haven't read the quick start guide yet) can throw the whole into total
chaos. And that's only from the limited user page that's currently
offered. MOK should have a full user interface at the NAMM. What I
like perhaps is this kind of precise balance as it opens a lot of
possibilities and of course, I'll be looking for the most harmonious
ones.

Cheers.