Re: [LAU] studio prep question.

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Feb 25 2018 - 09:46:09 EET

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:07:30 -0700, Bob van der Poel wrote:
>Hope you aren't suggesting that the sax player isn't a musician.

Maybe, at least I made recordings with a professional comic-strip
artist palying clarinet in a random style (he can't do better), insied
my non-acoustic-isolated home recording studio. In my experiences the
best thing we could do, is to keep on good terms with the neighbours.

I'm a lone wolf by nature, but I keep on good terms with the neighbours.