Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Mix

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Mix
From: Nicola Bernardini (nicb_AT_axnet.it)
Date: ti elo    17 1999 - 17:15:03 EDT

Dear Guenter,

Today, Guenter Geiger mi scrisse cio` che segue:

[snip - replying on mix and csound in another post]
GG> 3) MIX and CVS
GG> Someone willing to setup anonymous CVS for Mix, so that more than
GG> one person can hack on the same source ?

as I said, I can setup an anonymous CVS for Mix around the 26th
of August. I will do that unless anybody is seriously against it.

ciao

Nicola

Nicola Bernardini
E-mail: nicb_AT_axnet.it

Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to describe
the picture. Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.