Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Nicola Bernardini's sound file library comments

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Nicola Bernardini's sound file library comments
From: Nicola Bernardini (nicb_AT_axnet.it)
Date: ti elo    17 1999 - 17:28:09 EDT

Dear Maurizio, dear all,

Today, Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mi scrisse cio` che segue:

[snip]
MUP> Such kind of modular approach could have nice side-effects. For example:
MUP> I almost always use C++ and would like a real object oriented API for an
MUP> audio file library, so I could think of writing it on top of your one (I
MUP> really don't like to abort my projects...).

Well, Erik just said he never used C++ and does'nt particularly want to.
So *here* is a nice collaborative project: *you* do libsndfile++,
a C++ wrapper around Erik's library. How about it? I think *this* is
the way of cooperating to get a really nice product: each one of us
puts in whatever she/he likes best...

ciao

Nicola
Nicola Bernardini
E-mail: nicb_AT_axnet.it

Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to describe
the picture. Hardly any sets of 10K words can be adequately described
with pictures.