[linux-audio-dev] ALSA PCM v2 API proposal

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ALSA PCM v2 API proposal
From: Jaroslav Kysela (perex_AT_suse.cz)
Date: ti elo    17 1999 - 18:06:35 EDT

Hello,

        I just put a first revision of the proposal for ALSA PCM version 2
API to the ALSA WWW site. This proposal tries to solve all things
collected in the previous time with the current PCM interface. Please,
it's probably last time to do some big conceptual changes on this
interface, thus I'm asking for a big attention for this issue. Thank you.

        The API should be described in more details. I'll put an
explanation for a specific thing, when someone requests. The proposal is
not still closed, if someone has a better idea, I'd probably accept it.

                                                Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex_AT_suse.cz>
SuSE Linux http://www.suse.com