Re: [linux-audio-dev] And Yo, What's Audiality!?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] And Yo, What's Audiality!?
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_ulster.net)
Date: ke elo    25 1999 - 17:44:44 EDT

David Olofson wrote:

> Dream hack: The ultimate high end audio system, based on pure CPU power
> (multiprocessor, including clusters) and clean multi channel audio I/O
> cards - no dedicated hardware to limit flexibility, no need for external
> mixers, no noticable audio latency, no external machines with messy
> protocols and slow interfaces... Just raw power to use for anything that
> comes into mind.
(snip)

David, I read your posts and checked out your site. If you actually meet
your design goals (and I have no reason to think you won't), this will
be very, very, VERY cool.

And in my perpetual role as luser-on-the-dev.-list, I must ask the
obligatory annoying question:
WHEN WILL IT BE OUT???

Patiently yrs,

PW
slinkP arts: music, sound, illustration, design, etc.

zarmzarm_AT_hotmail.com --or-- slinkp AT ulster DOT net
http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo/