[linux-audio-dev] csound stereo problems

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] csound stereo problems
From: est_AT_hyperreal.org
Date: ma syys   06 1999 - 17:46:35 EDT

I was trying to hack panning into my csound-based sampler, but when
using stereo the first channel seems to disappear and the second
channel appears as both channels of the audio output.

I'm using unofficial-csound-3.57.0.1d-linux.

What stupid thing could I be doing wrong.

I've appended a problem tickler..the last note is silent here.

Thanks,

Eric

::::::::::::::
prob.orc
::::::::::::::
        sr=20000
        kr=400
        ksmps=50
        nchnls=2

        instr 1
aplk pluck 20000, 500, 500, 0, 1
kamp linenr 1,.02,.07,.001
        outs aplk * kamp * p4, aplk * kamp * (p4 - 1)
        endin

prob.sco
i1 0 5 .1
i1 1 5 .5