[linux-audio-dev] GtkRgb and GtkLevelHold widgets

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GtkRgb and GtkLevelHold widgets
From: est_AT_hyperreal.org
Date: ke loka   20 1999 - 15:37:15 EDT

I've written my first attempt at a full-dress gtk+ widget. It
encapsulates some gdkrgb functionality on resizable areas. Widgets
that want to do a lot of multi-color drawing can conveniently derive
from it. It was motivated largely by the desire to make writing
`scopes' for audio applications easier, so, I also wrote a flexible
level/hold meter widget that uses it. A Python binding is included
for the meter widget.

Check it out at: http://www.hyperreal.org/~est/gtkrgb/gtkrgb-0.0.1.tar.gz

I'm particularly interested to hear about ways in which my widget
coding is improper. :)

Note that the Python binding when run in demo mode sometimes core
dumps when quitting. I'd like to figure out why this happens!

Best Regards,

Eric